We are committed to the theological distinctives of the historic Protestant Reformation.
- We believe that salvation for sinners is by the grace of God and through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the sufficiency of the Scripture; all of the Bible is the Word of God and should govern all of life. It is authoritative and without error.
- God is a spirit. He is three persons in one: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is absolutely holy, just and sovereign in every detail of life.
- We believe that the true Church of Jesus Christ is composed only of believers who are empowered by the Holy Spirit and who evidence new life by obedient living as revealed in the Bible.
- We hold to the London Baptist Confession of Faith 1689 as a helpful organization of Bible truth (doctrine).